Read

بسمم الله الرحمن الرحيم

From now on, I promise to myself, all cases given by the lecturer, none of the words would be abandoned and to absorb all the terminologies. Yesterday, I had boost up my fervent to study more seriously because I want to end my student life with happily ever after to be a good person or in more accurate word, to help people or society who in need by applying all the knowledge that had been given by my beloved lecturers. But this is only my little dream, it couldn’t happen if I’m not endure all the complexity bring up by my surroundings. When Madam Intan Nadia teaches me Constitutional Law, I love this subject very much; it leads me to think out of box as well as in Contract Law, Sir Mustafa ‘Afifi made me felt in love with this subject. Hence, I always pray that I can become like them one day. InsyaAllah..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bersalah

Tips Tepung Tart Nenas Tak Pecah Untuk Digulung

Hero Winter Sonata Mati Tergantung