My Conscience

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Have you ever imagined? Life is a competition, a contest, a tournament? Life is for testing our aqidah, our iman, akhlaq and everything are considered as tests in our life. Life always provide us with choices, but the choice that we make determine whether we are the winner or the loser. Yesterday I was due to sit for Constitutional Law examination and it’s really made me tired about 3 days passes. As I almost felt asleep, I used to get a nap for 1 hour but then it turned about 5 hours and I woke up in the early morning with my heart sounded..Dup dup dup because I wasn’t yet finish all notes given by madam intan. But Alhamdulillah, the questions was not much harder. But today, I feel want to scream in front of a sea especially at Pulau Tioman to release all 'yg terbuku' in my heart. I feel I can’t endure anymore obstacles that running in front of my eyes. wawawa. I want to be myself that not ‘skema’ person at all. I hate to be controlled by someone or everyone that make my heart going sicker and lead me to reckless life. I hate this. If my heart full with hatred, then it will gain my sins. So, please leave me alone to avoid my sins getting bigger. I’m wandering, at what exactly time I may return to my old style of life. Where I can inhale the real relax deep breath, this is the way of happiness I adore! That’s all from my heart, and this blog afterward will be personal stories of mine that I will be faced in my life. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bersalah

Tips Tepung Tart Nenas Tak Pecah Untuk Digulung

Hero Winter Sonata Mati Tergantung